Life?!

What would you say if someone asks you what is life?
The question appears so simple and yet its complicated enough to make you struggle for words.

I've been pondering on this question lately. And that led to a series of other questions.
Why was I born?
Why do I breathe?
Why do I have to accept anything and everything that life throws at me?

I was amazed at the absurd ways my mind worked. There's been days when I pressed it to come up with something, in class room especially , and all did it was just snore away. But now , here I was , trying to give it some rest, and all it did was counter attack me with irrational questions.

So there I was , laid back, letting my hands rest on my palms and gaze at absolute nothingness, wondering if my life made sense .

We live in order to hunt down something, don't you think? 
As we pass through every day or perhaps rush through every day, dealing with countless people and things in the process, there is a despair deep down our hearts. A despair to find something that would make our lives extra ordinary. Something that could penetrate into our every cell and nerve and attach our souls to the lives that we live. 

Love.


Despite all our faults, shortcomings and the inexplicable flaws in our DNA , we search for a reason to love ourselves. A reason to prove wrong what the world has marked us with. A reason to prove ourselves that we're far better a human than who we think we are. 

Then comes our love for material things. For money. For greatness. For honour.
Against all insurmountable odds and disheartening situations , we search for a reason to rise up and grow. We search for a reason to move on, conquer and rule.

And then comes the love for the opposite sex.
I've heard people say that we actually start living our lives only when we find our soul mate.
I don't know if that's true. Because I'am still single and I  find every reason to stay happy. In fact I feel so strong and independent upon realising I don't need another shoulder to lean on, another pair of hands to wipe away my tears and basically another human being to hold me up. 

It's not that I'am totally against the opposite sex love. It's just that I haven't found the right person and I'am not willing to spend this phase of my life mourning about it.

Some find it early and some late. And when it's delaying for you, there is no need to rush. When you rush, you end up in the hands of the wrong person. And all that you get out of it is the exact opposite of what you thought it would give you. You end up wounded, anguished and completely devastated.


There is someone out there who is tailor made for you. Someone who'll make your life a love riot. Someone who'll mark a before and after in your life. Someone who'll add meaning to every moment of your life.

You don't get precious things easily. And if you get it easily it's not precious.
So wait. And trust me, every moment spent waiting would be worth it.

But, amidst all this, we tend to forget that someone's love has been there at stake all the time. The love that was there even before the world began, even before there was a concept called time.

The love that created us, bore us and sustained us.

God's love. 

This is the purest form of love. The love that you can keep plunging into but never drown. The love that you can keep exploring into but never get lost. The love that keeps you alive. The love that gives you a reason to live despite all failures and loss. The love that never hurts, never falters and never cheats.

Life is love!
And love is beautiful!












Comments

Popular Posts